• Relevant academic degree (e.g Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance) and professional qualifications – such as CPA, ACCA, or equivalent.
• 5+ years prior experience in public accounting and tax consulting.
• Significant supervisory experience.
• Experience preparing individual, business, benefit fund, real estate and exempt organization tax returns.
• Strong accounting skills.
• Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented & ability to multi-task
• Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
• Independent and able to work well with minimal supervision.
• Fast learner with ability to work well under pressure.
• A demonstrated relevant experience sufficient for the position applied for,
• Strategic and analytical thinking,
• Strong organizational and management skills
• Integrity and honesty.
A competitive (market related) salary and performance-based package will be offered to the successful candidate. In addition, we will offer excellent opportunities for technical development, accelerated career growth, friendly working environment and exposure to fully exploit your potentials.
How to Apply For This Position
If you believe that you have what it takes to be part of a dynamic team of professionals and management advisory experts, send via THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW your application, including a cover letter stating why you think you’re the best candidate for the role and attaching an updated CV.