• Timely administration of staff salaries by ensuring that all inputs into payroll are approved on time and forwarded to the Management for authorization and sign off.
• Registering of new staffs to pension funds NSSF/PPF
• Ensure that the Bank’s pension scheme is running in line with the statutory regulations
• Ensure all taxes as per Income law is deducted and deposited with TRA on time and Preparation of mid-year returns (P9 &P10)
• Ensure all instalments in connection with staff advances and loans are recovered as per sanction terms and conditions.
• Prepare staff loan requests in line with Bank policy and forwarded to the HRM for recommendations
• Timely processing of all staff Loans and Advances as per the HR Policy
• Checking tax computation and ensure that the same is as per the various tax laws of the country.
Compensation and Benefits
• Track all HR related payment invoices, provide required supporting documents and ensure that there are no delays in processing them.
• Making sure that all the payment to different club Membership related to HRD are paid on time i.e TIOB, ATE, NBAA etc.
• Timely processing of all Travel expenses related to staff
• Timely submission and payment of airtime to all staff entitled to the same
• Dealing with All medical claims and payment and ensuring that all new members are registered on time as well as the existing ones are removed from the cover on time.
• Prepare regular HR reports.
• Ensure leaving staff follow the handing over system and the necessary documents are filled and any gaps are reported for action.
• Prepare and maintain a database of all staff of the Bank
• Maintain high confidentiality and discretion at all times.
• Providing basic counseling to staff on issues relating to their work situations/financial status.
• Organising and coordinating Higher Education Student Loans Board (HESLB) repayments for new employees with outstanding loans.
• Carry out any other tasks, as requested by the line Manager.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or B.com HRM.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• High-level competency in computer skills (Microsoft Office applications)
About the Company
I&M Bank is a privately owned commercial bank headquartered in Kenya, with a growing regional presence currently extending to Mauritius, Tanzania and Rwanda.