Jumia Food is hiring for a Fleet Manager to take on a crucial role at the on-demand food delivery start-up.
As fleet manager, it will be your job to coach and guide our fleet of delivery agents across the city. You will be the point of contact for all delivery agents and will be responsible for their performance and compliance.
- Manage scheduling and track attendance of delivery agents.
- Provide regular training on customer focused approach and structures involved.
- Collect cash and manage float balances of the fleet.
- Reconciling cash collection daily.
- Supporting the customer care team and dispatch team in consistently improving customer experience through clear and accurate communication with customers and restaurant partners.
To be successful in this role, the following skills are required:
- An outgoing personality with strong leadership qualities
- A willingness to get stuck in, be out on the bikes and assessing performance on the ground. Do not apply for this role if you enjoy being behind a desk.
- A background in finance / strong excel skills for reconciliation of cash
- Educated to degree level
About the Company
Jumia Group is Africa's leading internet group with already over 2,500 employees in more than 22 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com, Jumia House, JUmia Travel, Jumia Food and Jumia Jobs. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Orange, Axa, CDC, MTN and Rocket Internet.